Monday, October 10, 2011

Ginger chicken with broccoli

Was not in the mood today to make anything new and exciting...but as it sometimes turns out, God throws in a small gift for you. Like a tasty meal. That is what happened to me today.
I was contemplating what to prepare for lunch. The prognosis was grim and boring. The cravings were bugging me. It's Thanks giving day today, in Canada. My turkey came out beautiful, but I am not the one who will be even tasting it....
I decided to put some effort into my lunch and hopefully to have a more interesting and tasty meal than usual. It came out really good!

You will need:
Cooked chicken breast (or raw and cook it in the process)
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
tomato
 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1-2 packs of 1gr of Stevia
salt to taste

Saute the cut up tomato and add grated ginger. Add the ACV, and cut up chicken breast pieces. Sprinkle some salt. At the very end, sprinkle Stevia to taste. I wanted something sweet, so I put two grams, which comes out to two packages.

Broccoli prepare as usual. Cut into pieces. In a pot, put half an inch of water, when it starts boiling, put your broccoli, cover and steam for 1 min. Add some fresh garlic at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment